Friday, March 23, 2007

Sydney Harbour Bridge Walk

Last weekend Aleisha, Marty (a collaborator from Monash university) and myself decided to join the ~200000 other people celebrating the 75th anniversary of Sydney harbour bridge by walking over it. The most enjoyable part of the event was the knowledge that thousands of motorists were unable to drive over the bridge in their useless Australian made cars for a day. Other than annoying motorists it was an excellent opportunity to do some photography of a popular land mark from an angle that you can not normally get.



Due to popular demand a photo of Aleisha and I (apparently this blog has too much ranting from me and not enough photos of Aleisha and I. Me rant, never)

Marty

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Noyce....

Anonymous said...

The bridge walk event was awesome. Check out some photos I took here,

http://sydneyspeaking.wordpress.com/2007/03/18/national-trust-certificate/