Monday, May 01, 2006

Canon 350D

Just picked up my new camera this weekend, a lovely Canon 350D. I got the cheap and nasty kit lens with the camera which is a 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 (29-88mm equivalent). I have a great prime 50mm f1.8 on order as well which I plan to use for my night photos and portrait work. Then in the not too distant future I plan on getting the Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 (16-32mm equivalent) for landscapes and funky wide angle shots. Now all I need to get is a memory card so that I can actually take some photos!

4 comments:

Karena C said...

Wow. It didn't take you long to upgrade. Any test shots?

Aleisha and Simon Iremonger said...

I couldnt resist it, as you know at the end of the day size does matter, sensor size that is. I will get some test shots up once the camera is insured and I take it outside!

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz. Good choice of Camera. I've got the same one. =)

I'd love to swap tips/experiences with ya.

Some of my pics are at....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/71952572@N00/
and
http://www.photopia.co.nz/gallery/dean/

I used to have the 300D but I upgraded it.


Dean

Anonymous said...

Throw me an email at dean@deanpemberton.com if you want to catch up.


Dean