Saturday, May 06, 2006

First photos with my 350D

Since I have a shocking hangover I decided to can the idea of working on a Saturday and take some photos instead. It is going to take awhile to get use to using a SLR camera as what you see in the viewfinder is not what the image looks like. But other than that I have been very impressed with the camera and it certainly is a lot better than the Pansonic. All I need now is a couple of nice lenses as the kit lens is a bit nasty.


While playing with the camera I took a few photos of the blinds and though it looked kinda interesting.


The kit lens is 29-90mm equivalent which gives a bit more room to move at the wide end compared to the 35mm of the Panasonic.


One of the real advantages of a dSLR is the decreased depth of field allowing you to isolate the subject a lot easier, look at that creamy bokeh.

No comments: